A Celebration of Local Wildlife
If you love to record local wildlife with a film or digital camera, enter our competition and help us celebrate local wildlife. Your pictures will be included on display boards at Mill Park Reserve and may even impress our judges so much that you will be awarded the 2019 Cup or Winner’s Certificate.
- Anyone entering the competition is deemed to have agreed to their photographs being put on display.
- Photographs can be entered in any of the following categories: mammals, birds, plants, insects, reptiles/amphibious, composite.
- When taking photographs please be mindful not to disturb wildlife, fauna and flora.
- £1 per category entry fee. Up to 10 photos maximum can be submitted per person with 2 photo submissions permitted in each category.
- Email or printed entries accepted.
- Hard copy photos must be 6 x 4 inches (15 x 10 cm) and include the name and telephone number on the reverse of the photo (postal details below).
- Digital entries to be submitted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (N.B. photographs must not be digitally enhanced).
- Photos must have been taken within the last 12 months.
- No member of Mill Park trustees are allowed to enter the competition.
- Deadline for entries: Sunday 1st September 2019.
Entries should be submitted no later than 7pm on Sunday 1st September
Please address postal submissions to: MPR Secretary, 19 Cooks Way, Long Buckby NN6 7GQ
The judging panel is to be confirmed.
Announcement of results
The results will be announced at an event held at the mini-field centre on Saturday 7th September 2019 from 12.00pm.
A cup will be awarded to the overall winner. Certificates will be awarded for first and runner up photographs in each category.